We remain open to attend to drawing wills, powers of attorney and assisting in deceased estates and family law matters.
We are practising caution as advised and as such are offering phone/facetime consultations where an office meeting is not preferred or not ideal.
If you wish to book an appointment (by attendance at our Newstead or Browns Plains offices) please first advise us if:
- You have any cold or flu like symptoms;
- You have any COVID 19 symptoms (cough, fever, tiredness, difficulty breathing);
- Are over 65 years old;
- Been in contact with any person that has travelled by plane or ship recently;
- Been in contact with a person who was in quarantine;
- Live with a person over 65 years old.